Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Moment!

This was taken seconds after he popped the question. I completely blanked out and don't remember much but somehow was able to take a picture. Ha
It happened people! I got engaged!!!!!
I have been contemplating if sharing this news was right for the blog mostly because I am always a little uncomfortable exposing my private life for all to see. I have always been a bit anxiety ridden over possibilities of judgement by others, so publishing this post was a giant leap from my comfort level. A friend advised me to "just get over it" and share with the world my exciting news. 
Soooo, It was over my magical weekend in Door County, WI  and it happened at the right time in the right place. After 12 years together, I am finally marrying my bestest friend! Yay:) 

4 comments:

  1. oh Renee, this is HUGE news!!!! many congrats and high held cheers! i'm so glad you held it together enough to capture that shot, it's great and timeless. wishing you both many blessings for a happy, healthy and wondrous future of bliss!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lynn, you made my day:) Thank you for the kind words and good wishes!

      Delete
  2. I googled fashions and stumbed upon your website.joined and found that you got engaged..Congratulations as the world need more good news and more wonderful inspirational partnerships and positive news. I wish you both a magical journey.
    Jolanta in Vancouver, Canada
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Jolanta! You 100% made my day:)

      Delete