Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Strapless Stripes & Strappy Sandals

Anthropologie has played with my heart strings once again! I have posted many times over my favorite picks from the store, but this summer I am stepping out of my clothing comfort zone and I couldn't be more excited!

The idea of going strapless seems like too much work mostly because it means a strapless bra is involved. Strapless bras equals tugging and pulling throughout the day and this is a better option then the very bohemian bra less movement which I don't think is right for me!

I found three dresses that are strapless with stripes that I am crazy about as well as some sandals that I would LOVE to rock this summer. Should I go for it and if so, which to choose?
Urcos Handkercheif Dress
Glossed Bow Sandals
Desert Coast Dress
Paso Fino Sandles
Sea Bands Mini Dress
Median Fringe T-Straps

No comments:

Post a Comment